Hi loves! Yesterday was my beautiful cousin Adrianna’s Sweet 16! The party was so much fun. Yesterday was the first time I have been to a Sweet 16 since I was 16 years old, so I was wondering how to dress for it! The party theme was club attire, but of course, I would never wear my usual NYC club outfits to a family event because they tend to be shorter and show a little skin. So, I thought “hmm.. I want something youthful, stylish, and cute” and walked into Alice + Olivia in Manhasset, Long Island. The sales associate who helped me, Brianna, was so amazing and found some really amazing outfits for me! She picked out all the right clothes that were exactly my style, and she was so helpful. She pulled out this adorable black skirt with flowers and said “you might think I’m crazy but try the skirt with this mint cropped top, I think it would look great together” and I agreed instantly and completely fell in love with the outfit. It was chic, cute, youthful, and at the same time sexy yet tasteful. The skirt is very colorful, so I knew that doing my makeup would be incredibly fun. I went for a fun multicolored look and wore my blue contacts by Desio lens. I hope you enjoy this look!!
- Apply eyeshadow primer. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to eyelids. I used Albatross from Nars.
- Apply the same shade from step 2 to the inner corner of eyelids.
- Apply Stylo Eyeshadow by Chanel in 27 Pink Lagoon on the inner corner of eyelid.
- Apply Pop Pistachio by Estee Lauder to center of eyelid.
- Apply Fire Sapphire by Estee Lauder to outer corner of eyelid and crease.
- Apply the color in a V-shape.
- Blend shadows.
- With a liner brush apply Arctic Sky by Estee Lauder on bottom lash line.
- Dip a thin liner brush in glitter base and use to apply Nightlife glitter by Lit Cosmetics, on top of the Arctic Sky on bottom lash line.
- Apply Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir to bottom waterline.
- Apply liner to upper lash line and create a cat eye using Inglot Cosmetic’s AMC Eyeliner Gel – 77.
- Curl lashes. I used Billy B Beauty’s Eyelash Curler.
- Apply lash primer first, I used Tarte MultiplEYE-prime. Then apply Mascara. I used Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara by Tarte!
- I first applied Revlon Beyond Natural Synthetic Lashes (Not shown in picture). Once I applied them, I applied mascara on top.
More Products: (The products used above were all of the products that I used on my eyes.)
Lips- Lined with Trust in Red Pro Longwear Lip Pencil by M.A.C. Cosmetics. Lipstick was Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Rich Lipstick Satin & Holder #311.
Face- I applied Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer, followed by new and amazing foundation, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5. Then I used Prep + Prime Highlighter in light boost by M.A.C. Cosmetics to highlight my nose, chin, forehead, and under eyes. I then used Los Cabos Matte Bronzing Powder from Sephora to contour cheeks and nose. I applied a hint of bronzer, Laguna, and then Orgasm by Nars (I have the Blush/Bronzer Duo from Nars.) I used Albatross from Nars as a highlighter above cheeks, and for an extra shimmer I added Elf Body Shimmer Mystic Moonlight.
Top- Alice + Olivia
Skirt- Alice + Olivia
Shoes- Alice + Olivia
Clutch- Jimmy Choo
Watch- Michael Kors
Cropped fur shrug- Juicy Couture
Look for Less:
1. Skirt- Ted Baker from ASOS
2. Cropped Top- Nasty Gal
3. Shoe- Alfani from Macy’s
4. Clutch- Nina from Nordstrom