Hi beauties!! Happy Valentines Day!!!!! ❤ On February 2nd I posted about the products I received in my first NewBeauty TestTube! I have been using these products for about 2 weeks now, and think I have been using them long enough to review them. Overall, I was very impressed with the products that I received. I hope you enjoy my reviews, and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! Xo
What’s in my first tube:
- Votivo Red Currant Candle – This candle is my new favorite. I don’t purchase candles very often, and I have not purchased from Votivo, but that has definitely changed. Now I want to try all scents from the brand, because this candle is simply amazing. It smells sweet and has a vanilla and raspberry cookie scent. I feel very relaxed every time I have that candle lit, and I really recommend trying it out.
- Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Texturizing Powder – This was the only product from my TestTube that I was not impressed with. It smells good, but I felt like the product was a bit sticky and made my hair kind of hard, almost like I had put sticky candy in it. Also, while it did add texture to my roots, the rest of my hair looked super flat, and my roots where I applied the product to looked greasy by the end of the day.
- Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced + Keratin Repair Shampoo and Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced + Keratin Repair Conditioner – I am running out to buy this shampoo and conditioner in big, huge tubes. I have been obsessing over this shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing, and even after drying my hair and adding products, I can still smell the shampoo/conditioner. My scalp has been dry because of this awful winter, and my hair was starting to look a little “blah” and dead, but ever since I started using the shampoo/conditioner my hair has gotten shinier, fuller, and overall it just looks and feels so much healthier. I really love it!! I am thankful that this came in my TestTube, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have thought to give it a try.
- Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner – This eyeliner is great. I love the color, and the texture. It feels almost creamy, even though it is an eye pencil. Many of my liners don’t come out well when I try to apply them into my waterline, but this one comes out pigmented and beautiful. It also doesn’t run all over my face. Definitely give this a try if you are looking for a good and long lasting eye pencil.
- Moroccanoil Body Butter – I have been using Moroccanoil in my hair for years, so I was excited to receive this product. I was not disappointed, it makes my skin feel so soft and it also smells yummy. This body butter has helped heal my super dry wintery skin, and I will absolutely be running out to purchase this!
- Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler – This product doesn’t make a huge difference, but it definitely works to some extent. I have pretty big smile lines..I suppose I smile too much, so before applying my makeup I applied this into my smile lines and they definitely looked less deep and less noticeable, so that was wonderful. It didn’t do as great of a job where I have my “frown lines” between my eyebrows, but I think I only have those lines when my skin is super dry so I should just use a moisturizer to help fix that. I wouldn’t run out to purchase this, only because I don’t really have wrinkles, being that I am 22 years old. I do think that this product helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles though, not 100% of course, but it is noticeable enough in my opinion.
I hope you found this product review helpful!! Please be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram, both accounts are @Glamvasion 🙂 Xo! Enjoy Valentines Day and eat lots of chocolate!