Hi everyone! I have been nominated for my second Liebster Award. I am so flattered, thank you so much itsshaziaa for nominating me! I have also been nominated for my second Shine On Award, thank you Lucy!! Everyone, be sure to check out both of these lovely ladies blogs, they are fantastic! I will be combining both the Shine On Award and the Liebster Award, so I am just going to do 7 random facts and then answer Itsshaziaa’s questions.
The rules of the Liebster Award (copied from Itsshazia blog):
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer, and list them in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
If you would like to accept and forward the award on, the “Shine On” Award rules are:
- Display the award logo to your blog.
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
My Nominees for the Shine On Award:
- Live Life Love Lipstick
- Fashion Galleria
- All Things Lady
- Doses of Design
- Makeup Enthusiast
- The Makeup Saga
- What We Wear
- I Am The Makeup Whisperer
- Live Love and Be Fabulous
- Prime Butterfly
- The Breedazzled Lifestyle
- Bethy Beauty
7 Facts About Me:
- I want to visit Australia. It seems so gorgeous and I heard that they have cockatiel birds flying around in the trees and I love cockatiel’s because that’s the type of bird I have!
- My shortest relationship lasted 2 years.
- When I was 3 years old my dream job was to work at Chucky Cheese…I was ambitious.
- I have played and quit probably ever sport possible. I am not an athlete at all, I love working out in the gym but I can’t play sports for the life of me.
- If I were trapped on a deserted island, 3 things I would need are chocolate, peanut butter, and bacon.
- I am addicted to coffee.
- I am unfortunately allergic to cats and dogs. It’s awful.
- What is your favorite food? Greek Spinach Pie
- Favorite genre of music? List one song:) My favorite genre is Pop, and a song that is one of my favorites is Work B**ch by Britney Spears.
- What/who is your biggest motivation in life? My dream to become a makeup artist gives me the most motivation in life.
- What do you LOVE most about yourself? What I love most about myself is that I am determined and motivated to achieve my goals.
- What is your definition of happiness in three words? Joy, pleasure, smiles.
- Best health tip? Give yourself 1 cheat day a week and treat yourself to prevent cheating all other days. It’s never good to deprive yourself, otherwise you will cheat more later.
- What is your ideal way of relaxing? Laying down and watching one of my favorite movies while sipping on some hot coco.
- Favorite candle scent? Currently it is Red Currant by Votivo
- One beauty essential you cannot live without. It’s definitely a tie between my brow bar and lipstick.
- What advice would you give to new bloggers? Post often, and be sure to read, comment, and like other blogs/posts. Also, don’t give up!
- Who is one designer/ make up artist you would love to meet? I would love to meet Stacey Bendet, the designer of Alice + Olivia. I would love to meet Bobbi Brown because I think she is inspirational, and a truly amazing makeup artist. I am crazy about her makeup and makeup brushes.
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite perfume?
- What’s the first thing you notice when you meet someone new?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What 3 foods would you need if you were on a deserted island?
- What was the last movie, tv show, or book that made you cry?
- Who is your idol?
- If you had a time machine, what time period would you like to travel to and why?
- What are your hobbies and which is your favorite?
- If you had to pick, which movie would you love to be the main character in?
- What possession of yours are you most attached to?
- What is your favorite way to style your hair?