Hi everyone!! Yesterday’s post was part of my new “Men’s Edition” for a casual Spring/Summer look, so I figured it would be a great time to post the trends for men’s fashion this spring! My resource for the trends and photographs are all from Style.Com because it was the most detailed, and I loved the pictures.
Men’s fashion trends for this spring:
- “In Bloom”- Floral prints were the dominant motif for this Spring season in men’s fashion.
- “Soft Power”- The suits for this season are less stiff, softer, and much looser. Guys can wear suits and feel comfortable!
- “Mid-century Modern”- An updated 1950’s look.
- “Bat, Board, and Skate”- Big on sports references- bike chic, surfing and skating inspired, etc.
- “The Dandy Man Can”- A romantic, dandy, elegant, look.
- “Blue Period”- Blue is the it color for men’s spring 2014 fashion, so guys, run out and get lots of blue clothing!
I hope you all enjoyed this post! For all the ladies, now you know what clothing to buy your man this spring to keep him on top of the trends! And to all the men, now you have an insight into the trends for this spring, so dress to impress!! Stay tuned for a second Valentines Day look tomorrow. Also, I have a new instagram, dedicated to this blog so please follow @Glamvasion 🙂 Xo