(Photo Credit of the Amber Heard Golden Globe 2014 Photo Here at RCFA)
Who saw the 2014 Golden Globes (or just browsed through pictures from it) and loved Amber Heard’s makeup?! I think she looked stunning in her navy Atelier Versace gown. Her earrings are also fabulous; they are both edgy and elegant at the same time. My makeup above was inspired by this look. I think it is natural yet smokey, and is simply flawless on Amber!
To get this look I used the following products:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, chopper [Here at Sephora] $52
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo Orgasm and Laguna [Here at Sephora] $41
- NARS Albatross [Here at Sephora] $29
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! [Here at Sephora] $19
- Chanel Liquid Eyeliner Intensity Definition Noir [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $34
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener 001 Carbon [Here at CVS] $9.49 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in pearl 205 Champagne on Ice [Here at CVS] $7.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Shine 805 Kissable Pink [Here at CVS] $7.99
There were so many well dressed celebrities at the 2014 Golden Globes, and 2 of my top favorites were Emilia Clarke and Kate Beckinsale.
Which Golden Globe 2014 celeb did you think was best dressed?!