For today’s look I decided to go for a subtle smokey eye! Normally my typical eyeshadow consists of golds, browns, and neutral colors, but I was wearing gray and thought smokey would look nice and pull my outfit together. It’s always great to try something different, and I love experimenting with all types of makeup looks. For today’s eye-makeup I used a combination of my favorite products from drug store brands, as well as a few from higher end brands from yesterday’s post! I will list the products used below, and will also give a step by step on how you can do this smokey eye. If you have any suggestions on makeup looks you would like to see me try out, let me know in your comments!
- Tarte MultiplEYE-prime [Here at Sephora] $22
- Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara in black [Here at CVS] $7.49 [Here at Walmart] for $ 4.97 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- Chanel Le Sourcil De Chanel Perfect Brows 20 Brun [Here at Chanel]
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Prime Potion [Here at Sephora] $12
- Chanel Liquid Eyeliner Intensity Definition Noir [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $34
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quads, 933 Cookies & Cream [Here at CVS] $7.99 [Here at Walmart] $6.97 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer+Shadow 501 Metropolitan [Here at CVS] $9.99 [Here at Walmart] $7.48 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- L’Oreal Paris Eye shadow 997 Eternal Sunshine [Here at CVS] $8.29 [Here at Walmart] $6.97 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- Milani Runway Eyes 02 Black Out [Here at CVS] $7.99 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener 001 Carbon [Here at CVS] $9.49 (You can purchase this product at your local drug store.)
Smokey eye application for today’s look:
- With your finger tips, apply eyeshadow primer on both eyes, only apply a drop.
- Apply the shimmery white color in the L’oreal Cookies & Cream Quad as a highlighter under your brow bone.
- Apply L’oreal Eternal Sunshine on inner corner of eyes.
- Apply silver color (second color in palette) of Revlon Primer+Shadow [Metropolitan] on the entire eye.
- Apply darkest silver in L’oreal Cookies & Cream Quad in the crease of the eye.
- Apply Milani shadow Black Out to the outer corner of the eye.
- Don’t forget to blend so there are no lines/streaks!
- Apply Chanel liquid liner on upper lash line, make sure the line is thin.
- Apply the brightener (white liner) of the Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in your waterline (I applied in both the bottom and top waterline but if you only want to apply it on the bottom, that’s fine too). This makes your eye look bigger.
- Apply Tarte multiplEYE-prime on lashes for extra length and volume.
- Apply Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara in black on lashes.
Now you’re finished!!! :-*