I wanted to share a few of my favorite products with you! Of course, I have many more favorites and I will do this again later on in the year I’m sure. For the most part, these are products that I use on a daily basis (with the exception of false lashes and sparkles). Comment and tell me some of your favorite products, I’d love to hear! Enjoy! :-* xox Emily
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 [Here at Sephora] $52
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in 11 White Punch [Here at Giorgio Armani Beauty] $33
- Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in 827 Invitation [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $36
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux [Here at Beautylish] $12
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal [Here at Tarina Tarantino] $17
- Make Up For Ever Eyelashes & Eyelashes Glue 158 Monica [Here at Sephora] $16
- Chanel Mascara Gel Irise Sparkling Mascara Top Coat: Holiday Collection Bronze Plantine [Here at Bloomingdales] $30 I use this product on my eyebrows and eyelashes on top of my black mascara. I prefer using it on the tip of the lash to give it some sparkle, and I use it on my brows occasionally when I go out and want to look extra sparkly and shimmery.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Prime Potion [Here at Sephora] $12
- Chanel Liquid Eyeliner Intensity Definition Noir [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $34 Out of every liquid liner I have tried, this is my #1 favorite. The brush is so thin so it makes a perfect thin line!
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara [Here at Sephora] $10-$23 I just started using this mascara. I think it is great for lengthening lashes.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! [Here at Sephora] $19 I have been using this mascara for the past 3-5 years and it is my favorite mascara. It makes my lashes extra thick and long. Now that I have discovered Benefit’s “They’re Real” I apply one coat of that, followed by 2 coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes! This technique makes my lashes very long and thick, and people often think they are fake lashes.
- Tarte MultiplEYE-prime [Here at Sephora] $22 I use this product to prime my lashes before I apply mascara. It helps give them the long and thick appearance that I love.
- Chanel STYLO EYESHADOW 17 Cool Gold [Here at Nordstrom] $34 Chanel Stylo eyeshadow’s are amazing because the stick makes it easy to apply. I always recommend stick shadows such as this one, to my friend’s who tell me they don’t know how to properly apply eyeshadow or makeup. Note * when using this, it’s important to go over the shadow with a blending brush to avoid a streaky appearance!
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Intro(vert) [Here at Sephora] $25
- Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $28
- Chanel Le Sourcil De Chanel Perfect Brows 20 Brun [Here at Chanel] This is the only product I use to fill in my brows because the medium brown matches my brow color perfectly. These brow-shadows are more natural than brow pencils in my opinion.
- Make Up For Ever Brow Seal [Here at Sephora] $18 After I fill in my brows, I gently comb through them with this product. Brow Seal keeps your brows filled in throughout the day without smudging, and it keeps them in place so you don’t have brow-hairs pointing in different directions.
- Chanel Rough Allure Velvet 317 LA PRÉCIEUSE [Here at Saks] [Chanel] $34
- MAC (Matte) Dangerous [Here at Mac Cosmetics] $15
- MAC (Mineralize Rich) Lush Life [Here at Nordstrom] $22
- MAC (Amplified) Girl About Town [Here at Mac Cosmetics] $15
- LANCôME Rouge in Love 381B Violette Coquette – deep violet [Here at Sephora] $28.50
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil Trust in Red [Here at Mac Cosmetics] $19.50
- Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation (Oil Free) in 2.1 Light Beige [Here at Sephora] $42 I have tried several different brands for foundation and Smashbox is the first one that I haven’t broken out from. I have oily/acne prone skin and this foundation has never given me a zit, it is lightweight, and it blends beautifully.
- The Original Beauty Blender- Pro Double Blenders [Here at Sephora] $28.95 I apply my foundation with my fingertips, and afterward I blend it in with the Beauty Blender. I also use this product to blend when I contour and highlight.
- Elf Body Shimmer Mystic Moonlight [Here at E.L.F.] $3 I use this product to highlight and add shimmer to my cheeks, it looks fabulous in person and on camera. I want to thank Danny, a fabulous make-up artist who has done my makeup many times, for showing me this product and giving me my first one!
- L’Oreal Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Youth Code BB Cream Light [Here at CVS] $17.49 This is perfect to wear on the beach to give yourself slight coverage! It’s perfect to wear instead of your foundation during the day time or whenever you just want to look natural.
- Sephora Bronzing Powder Los Cabos 3 (matte) [Here at Sephora] $17 I use this product for contouring my face. When contouring you don’t want a sparkly bronzer, because it doesn’t look natural. This product is matte, so it is great for contouring.
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo Orgasm (blush) and Laguna (bronzer) [Here at Sephora] $41
- NARS Albatross [Here at Sephora] $29 This product is fabulous for highlighting the nose and cheeks. I also apply Albatross under my brow bone and in the inner corner of my eyes. When I want to look extra shimmery I use this on top of my E.L.F. body shimmer.
- Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 15 Natural Beige [Here at Sephora] $38 Big thanks to my amazing make-up artist Jessica from R.J. West for recommending this product to me! I apply this product on top of concealer and highlighting/contouring to set it and avoid smearing.
- Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette [Here at Sephora] $38 I use the lightest shade to highlight. This palette is great because it has different shades that can be mixed to match your skin tone perfectly.
- MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter Light Boost [Here at Mac Cosmetics] $25 I use this product after I apply my foundation, only on areas I want to highlight.
- Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 [Here at CVS] $18.49
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser [Here at CVS] 12.79
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy [Here at CVS] $6.29 My skin has been abnormally dry as a result of this cold winter and this product has helped make it smooth again.
- iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Innovative Skincare [Here at Drugstore.com] $78 This product is great if you have scarring or red spots, it helps them disappear faster than other products. It is anti-aging and good for acne too! My skin is a lot clearer since I started using this product.
- Oribe Superfine Hairspray [Here at Oribe] $21.50-$32
- Moroccan Oil [Here at Nordstrom] $16.50-$43 In 2011 I decided to dye my hair blonde. It was fun for a while but then it became thin, brittle, and extremely unhealthy. After I dyed it back to my natural color (chestnut brown) it became slightly healthier but it wasn’t in pristine condition. A hairdresser recommended Moroccan Oil so I’ve been using it ever since, as soon as I get out of the shower. It makes my hair smell great, keeps it shiny, and it helped make it healthy again and grow faster (my hair used to grow so fast and after I made it blonde my hair would barely grow). I LOVE Moroccan Oil.
- Dry Bar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter [Here at Sephora] $33
- The Marilyn Teaser Brush [Here at Ulta] $16 I love this brush for teasing, and it’s perfect for brushing flyaway’s. This brush helps me make a perfect bump-free ponytails/bun!